My first book ‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’ adds relevant Puranic stories to the basic narration of Ramayana and Mahabharata. This fast-paced book traces over 265 epic-related geographical locations that are identifiable even today.
The lesser-known facts given in this book will lead the reader to realize that our epics are NOT mythology, but HISTORY as it actually happened. The book also summarizes the way to blissful living as recited in Yoga Vaasishtha and Bhagavad Geeta.
‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’ is published by Motilal Banarsidass Publishing House, one of the oldest publishers of Indology books. A few pages of this book can be viewed here.
This book is now also available online on:
Personal details of Gaurang Dinesh Damani:
- BE (Electronics), 1993. Merit ranked 7th in Mumbai University
- Diploma (Electronics), 1990. Merit ranked 13th in Maharashtra’s Board of Technical Education
- Work history: Tata Unisys, UBICS, and since 1998 self-employed
- Listed in ‘International Who is Who of Information Technology’ in USA, 1999
- Socio-civic worker from 2002-2018.