In addition to Valmiki Ramayana, the book ‘Untold stories of Ramayana‘ narrates many heart-warming stories from Skanda Purana, Padma Purana, and other Hindu scriptures, like:
- How Rama’s sister Shanta married a sage
- Story of Seeta before King Janaka found her in the ground
- Hanuman’s birth story including how Apsara Punjikasthala was reborn as his mother Anjani
- Why God Shiva destined the downfall of the evil Ravana
- Many celestials helped Rama to defeat the Rakshasa-s
- The curses of 2 parrots and Rishi Bhrigu caused Seeta’s banishment
- Rama’s descendants ruled many regions around the world
- Maya Seeta’s fascinating connection to Seeta and Tirupati Balaji
The book explores over 300 geographical locations from Ramayana which you can visit even today. In easy language, the book highlights Ramayana’s relevance in today’s life and the simple path to happiness from ‘Yoga Vaasishtha’ (Maha-Ramayana). The book ‘Untold stories of Ramayana‘ was released on the auspicious day of Shree Rama navami in 2023.
‘Untold stories of Ramayana’ is now available online at:
My first book ‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’ was released in November 2021. The book adds relevant Pauranic stories to the basic narration of Ramayana, Mahabharata, and Bhagavata Purana. ‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’ also summarizes the way to blissful living as recited in Bhagavad Geeta.
PP Govind Dev Giri ji Maharaja (trustee of Shree Rama Janmabhoomi Temple), Shree Bimal Kedia ji (of Keshav Srushti), and Shree Ashok Goel ji (of Sewa International) inaugurated the book ‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’.
Conducted many talks on Ramayana, Mahabharata, and God Krishna at organizations like Sangam Talks, Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership, Bhishma School of Indic Studies, Emerging Thinkers, and Bay Area Youth Vaishnav Parivar.