Marriage certificate

marriage certificateOptions were you can submit your papers?

  1. At your local MCGM ward office (For eg. for F/North ward at Bhaudaji Road, Matunga CR (Tel 24024353)
  2. Marriage officer at the local court (For eg near court Bandra station)
  3. Sub-Registrar’s office at:
  • Customs House, Fort
  • MHADA building, Bandra (E)
  • RCV Marg, Near Rationing office, Chembur

What documents are required?

Submit the following *attested* documents:

  • Form ‘D’ available at the local ward office.
  • Original marriage invitation card
  • If invitation card is not available, then a notarized declaration on Rs 100 stamp paper
  • Address proof (before and after marriage) of both husband and wife
  • Age and Birth proofs of both husband and wife
  • Address proof and Photo ID of three witnesses (atleast one from each side)
  • Latest pictures and marriage pictures
  • After submitting documents, appointment would be given to appear with the witnesses, at the ward office.