Options were you can submit your papers?
- At your local MCGM ward office (For eg. for F/North ward at Bhaudaji Road, Matunga CR (Tel 24024353)
- Marriage officer at the local court (For eg near court Bandra station)
- Sub-Registrar’s office at:
- Customs House, Fort
- MHADA building, Bandra (E)
- RCV Marg, Near Rationing office, Chembur
What documents are required?
Submit the following *attested* documents:
- Form ‘D’ available at the local ward office.
- Original marriage invitation card
- If invitation card is not available, then a notarized declaration on Rs 100 stamp paper
- Address proof (before and after marriage) of both husband and wife
- Age and Birth proofs of both husband and wife
- Address proof and Photo ID of three witnesses (atleast one from each side)
- Latest pictures and marriage pictures
- After submitting documents, appointment would be given to appear with the witnesses, at the ward office.