I feel truly blessed by Paramatma as I have been able to read several Vedic scriptures. I feel it is my Dharma (my reason to be, or my righteous duty) to make this immense Vedic knowledge of India’s ancient history and sanatana Dharma available to as many people as possible. Hence, I am compiling 4 books using simple language.
‘Essence of the Fifth Veda’ is a blend of Itihasa (Valmiki Ramayana and Mahabharata), Yoga Vasishtha, Bhagavad Geeta and several Purana. It highlights many lesser-known but associated legends, and also 265 geographical locations identifiable even today.
Book 2 will be a summary of 121 Vedic scriptures including:
- Rig Veda, Krishna and Shukla Yajur Veda, Sama Veda and Atharva Veda (including many Samhita, Brahmana, Aranyaka and Upanishad);
- several Purana and Upa-Purana;
- Tantra, Shaiva Siddhanta, Kashmir Shaivism, Vishnu agama;
- many Dharma Shastra;
- Yoga Yaagnyavalkya, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra;
- Sushruta Samhita, Natya Shastra, Narada Bhakti Sutra, Shandilya Bhakti Sutra and many others.
Books 3 and 4 will cover the ancient history of India and the world as described in the Purana
Personal details of Gaurang Dinesh Damani:
- BE (Electronics), 1993. Merit ranked 7th in Mumbai University.
- Diploma (Electronics), 1990. Merit ranked 13th in Maharashtra’s Board of Technical Education.
- Work history: Tata Unisys, UBICS Inc, and since 1998 self-employed.
- Listed in ‘International Who is Who of Information Technology’ in USA, 1999.
- Civic activist since 2000.